Do you need your home redecorated? Do you have a hard time making your vision for your home become a reality? Do you not want to or don’t have the time to hire a full-time decorator? I can give you all the tools you need. With a degree in Interior Design from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, I can work with you to make sure you get your dream home. After taking an online questionnaire to get an idea of your wants and needs you will receive a mood board, floor plan, and shopping list. By ordering and installing the items yourself with the aid of an organized shopping list and floor plan, you don’t have to worry about how things will work together or have the worry of breaking the bank. Check out what package works best for you on my etsy page here.
How it Works:
1. Purchase a listing for an e-design plan for whatever room you need.
2. After purchasing, I will email you a questionnaire to get to know your budget, style and what your wishes are for your dream room.
3. Next, you send me photos of the room you want to redesign, as well as the dimensions and any photos of furniture you wish to keep. I also request a few inspiration Pinterest photos of rooms you like.
4. I create a digital mood board of your new room with up to 3 revisions.
5. I e-mail you a shopping list with clickable html links for you to purchase all of your new items along with a floor plan to help show how the furniture will be arranged.